If you believe that we hold personally identifiable information on or about you through the course of using this website or through business dealings, and you wish for that data to be erased, please make a request by emailing us. We will let you know if and what information we hold and with your consent erase that data, where allowable by law, within 72 hours of your request.
The following information explains how and why we collect information from you, to whom such information is disclosed and what your rights are.
What information do we collect and how do we obtain it?
- We receive information in the following ways, either directly from you when you complete the “contact” form, email us directly or telephone us. The information we collect online is contact and marketing information so that we can provide you with an efficient service.
- How do we use your information?
- We use the information that we collect about you to:
- (a) Process enquiries and enhance your overall experience by providing you with a more personalised site;
- (b) provide requested details to you about the services or items you are interested in
- (c) monitor customer traffic patterns and site usage to help us develop the design and layout of the site
- (d) occasionally notify you about enhancements to our services
Will Fait Maison disclose the information it collects to outside parties?
We use information about you only for the purpose of providing details on Fait Maison’s newsletter mailing list. We do not disclose your information to third parties.
Fait Maison does not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others. Fait Maison may provide aggregate statistics about our customers, sales, traffic patterns and related site information to reputable third-party vendors, but these statistics will include no personally identifying information.
How do we protect your information?
We endeavour to protect your information in the following ways:
- (a) when you use our contact forms, we offer the use of a secure server. A secure server encrypts all of the information you input before it is sent to us, thus protecting your confidential data;
- (b) We will not request information which is excessive for our purposes;
- (c) try, with your assistance, to keep any information we hold about you up to date and accurate;
- (d) delete any information which we hold about you which is no longer relevant, within a reasonable period of the date such information becomes no longer necessary for our purposes;
- (e) protect your data against unauthorised use.
As almost all websites do, this website uses a limited number of cookies to help provide you with the best experience we can. Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile phone when you browse websites.
Our cookies help us:
- Improve the speed/security of the site.
- Make our website function correctly.
- Remember your settings during and between visits.
- Allow you to share pages with social networks.
- Anonymously track the use of the website.
- Collect any personally identifiable information.
- Collect any sensitive information.
- Pass data to advertising or affiliate networks.
- Pass personally identifiable data to any third parties.
- Pay any sales commissions.
If the settings on your software that you are using to view this website (your browser) are adjusted to accept cookies we take this, and your continued use of our website, to mean that you are fine with this.